Holiday villas for really relaxing getaway in the Tuscan countryside
Along the most northern coastal section of the Maremma, a few kilometres from the popular tourist spots Rosignano Marittimo and Castiglioncello, and from the Tomboli di Cecina nature reserve, Tenuta La Valle, nestles in a large oasis of 90 hectares, concealed by nature, surrounded by golden corn fields, oaks and age old olive groves as far as the eye can see.
Tenuta La Valle provides its splendid historic villas for holidays and getaways in Tuscany. The facility, which dates to the end of the 1800s have been elegantly renovated so as to offer guests utmost comfort and privacy.
The whole estate can be reserved for exclusive and private functions, giving guests the opportunity to enjoy full use of the villas and park in complete autonomy and privacy. In addition to summer rentals, in fact, Tenuta la Valle can also be reserved for weddings, private parties and functions.
Tenuta La Valle services
Check-in/check-out from 5pm to 7pm or by appointment according to guest requirements
- Availability of equipped kitchens, including fridge, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, microwave in both villas and an oven in the Villa Padronale
- Washing machine
- Laundry service
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Outdoor areas equipped with BBQ and dining area
- Recreation area
- Swimming pools
- Private consecrated chapel
- Wine cellar
- 90 hectares of parkland
- 2 hectares of private lake
Your time at Tenuta La Valle
During your holiday or short getaway in Tuscany, we recommend you soak up the most historic and characteristic places in this magical region, by exploring your surroundings and enjoying some of the most wonderful landscapes in Italy.
Our exclusive holiday villas, each with its own private pool, offer every comfort, whilst our 90-hectare park promises long relaxing walks or bike rides. For the more tireless travellers, we suggest taking this opportunity for a short car or train ride to visit any of the numerous tourist destinations in the surrounding area.
- The closest Tuscan beach resorts are Castiglioncello, Cecina, Bibbona and Punta Ala; to the north you will find renowned beauty spots: Calafuria and Cala del Leone.
- Inland, the hilly Alta Maremma, also known as the Maremma Livornese is well worth a day out walking, mountain biking or horse-riding.
- Visit our great cities of art such as Pisa and Florence, and small historic villages such as Bolgheri and Castagneto Carducci.
- The Chianti hills and the Val d’Orcia
- Volterra, San Gimignano and Pienza
- Isola d’Elba
- Punta Ala and Castiglione della Pescaia
- The Maremma Regional Park
- Argentario and the Tuscan Archpelago